There are no current Public Hearings.
The Wetlands Board meets on the second Thursday of each month in the Board of Supervisors Meeting Room at the Lancaster County Administration Building, 8311 Mary Ball Road, Lancaster, Virginia. The meetings begin at 9:30 AM.
Special Access Instructions
The August 13, 2020 meeting of the Lancaster County Wetlands Board will be held in the Board Meeting Room at the Lancaster County Administration Building, 8311 Mary Ball Road, Lancaster, Virginia. The public may also view the meeting from their computer, tablet or smartphone as follows:
To join by computer: https://zoom.us/j/96797943037
iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,96797943037# or +13017158592,,96797943037#
To join by telephone:
- (312) 626-6799 (Chicago, IL)
- (929) 205-6099 (New York, NY)
- (301) 715-8592 (Germantown, MD)
Webinar ID: 967 9794 3037
Android and iOS users can access the meeting by downloading the Zoom app and entering the webinar ID.
Instructions for Making Public Comment
Electronic Participation Meetings are conducted in a webinar format in which the board members and certain members of County staff ("panelists") may be visible on camera and will be able to speak, while the press corps and members of the general public ("attendees") will be placed in a "view-only/listen-only" participation mode.
When applicable (depending on the type of meeting being conducted), public comments will be facilitated in one of two ways:
- A Question and Answer panel, accessible by clicking the "Q&A" button near the bottom of the Zoom interface window may be used during the meeting for written comments or questions. These will be read into the record by the Chair during the public comment period. Citizens calling in to the meeting by telephone will not be able to use the Q&A panel.
- Members of the public who wish to state their comments or questions verbally must ask to be recognized by clicking the "Raise Hand" button near the bottom of the Zoom interface window. Telephone callers will be able to raise their hands by pressing *9 on their telephone keypad. Upon being unmuted, citizens should provide their name and district in which they reside and then state their question or comment.
Inappropriate or offensive comments or language will result in immediate dismissal from the meeting.