The Office of the General Registrar and Electoral Board of Lancaster County strives to promote the highest level of service to the citizens of the Commonwealth by providing equitable opportunities to register and vote; and by maintaining accurate records relating to voter registration, elections, election officials, and candidates. We are committed to promoting democracy and public trust in our endeavors to ensure fair and impartial elections.
Electoral Board Members
Barbara Breeden, Chair
Robert Bennett, Vice-Chair
Irving "Lee" Pulling, Secretary
Voter Registration Office Hours
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday
Upcoming Important Dates
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 – Democratic and Republican Primary Elections
Post Office Box 159
8311 Mary Ball Road
Lancaster, VA 22503
Phone: (804) 462-5277
Fax: (804) 462-5228
DownloadsThird party software or a browser plug-in may be required to view the files listed below:
Important LinksThese sites provide additional information and resources for topics discussed or introduced on this web page (will open a new browser window):
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Am I Registered to Vote?
- Annual Absentee Ballot Application
Intended for permanent residents of Virginia who are unable to go to the polls because of long-term illness or disability
- Candidate Information and Forms
- Election Results
- Information on Voting in Virginia
- My Voting Information
- Online Voter Registration
- Photo ID Required To Vote
- Virginia Department of Elections
- Voter Registration Application
- What's On My Ballot?
- Where Do I Vote?