Street Sign Maintenance Request

Use this form to notify county staff of problems involving county-maintained E-911 street name signs. Please provide as much information as possible including the names of intersecting roads and whether the sign in question is missing or merely down.

To report a problem with a sign, guardrail or other traffic control device maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation, please visit their web site at

Report Down or Missing Street Sign